Friday, April 06, 2018

Crickets!!! I'm hearing CRICKETS!!

Welcome back to my archaic blog. Started years ago as merely a creative "mommy" outlet, now, it is simply therapy for boredom. ;) So much has happened since my last post - a kid with cancer (he's doing awesome currently!), the sad passing of cherished pets, the retirement of my little soap business, my current path completing nursing prerequisite classes (totally blazing a trail too..my Oma would be mega proud!), and the impending out of state move. WHEW...see why I didn't keep up with the blog?! Stay tuned for a link to my new video ~ My boys (now guys) actually asked me to create a video series for them, illustrating the "hows" of their culinary home recipe favs. It's a pain, but I love them, so.... Stay tuned!! XOXO

No comments:

Crickets!!! I'm hearing CRICKETS!!

Welcome back to my archaic blog. Started years ago as merely a creative "mommy" outlet, now, it is simply therapy for boredom. ;) ...